SRG Security Resource Group Inc. is looking for Security Officers.
Security personnel must be in good health and able to give great attention to their stations at all times. The security guard’s responsibilities include checking in visitors, patrolling the premises, and apprehending any unwanted guests.
Being a security guard is a demanding job that demands alertness and skill. A trustworthy security guard monitors the building’s entrances and exits to prevent unwanted guests from gaining access.
- Ensure that guests sign in upon arrival and exit.
- Make guests aware of rules that must be adhered to.
- Remove trespassers or unwanted individuals from the property.
- Contact the relevant authorities if a crime is committed or an accident occurs.
- Report to supervisors on a regular basis.
- Record any suspicious activities to the supervisor.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- A qualification in security training.
- Basic first aid skills would be advantageous.
- Physical strength and fitness.
- Prior experience as a Security Guard would be advantageous.
- Attention to detail.
SRG Security Resource Group Inc.
Candidates without a valid security license or proof of completion of the 40-hour Saskatchewan Security Guard Course WILL NOT be considered. Customer service experience is a plus, but is not required.
Highly developed sense of self, interpersonal skills, and analytical acumen